CAPE HOUND CLUB
Mrs Heather Gould
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOTICE
The Annual General Meeting of the Cape Hound Club will be held on Saturday 4 June 2022 at The Malmesbury Golf Club at promptly 11.00 am.The AGM is in conjunction with Swartland and West Coast Kennel Clubs AGM’s which will follow.
1. To read the notice convening the Annual General Meeting.
2. To read and confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on Sunday 30 May 2021 at Sunshine Kennels, Klapmuts.
3. To discuss matters arising out of the minutes.
4. To receive the Chairman‘s report.
5. To receive the Treasurer‘s report and audited financial statement.
6. To elect the Patron, President and Vice- presidents.
7. To elect the committee. In terms of the Club‘s constitution, the Committee shall comprise a minimum of six members. The term of office of each member is one year.
8. Appointment of an Independent Financial Practitioner to inspect Annual Financial Statements for 2021.
9. To transact any other business.
Notice of motion of any special business to be dealt with under Item 8 must be given in writing to the Honorary Secretary 7 days before the meeting.
OFFICE BEARERS ELECTED on Sunday 30 May 2021
Patron Mrs R-M Cabion
President Mrs D Powell
Vice Presidents Mrs J Duthie, Mrs J Wang
Chairman Ms E Stadler
Vice Chairman Mr Neil de Kock
Honorary Treasurer Mrs H Gould
Honorary Secretary Mrs H Gould
Show Manager Ms Joy McFarlane
Committee Mrs Heather Gould, Ms Anja Le Roux, Ms Joy McFarlane, Elrena Stadler, Mr Neil de Kock
WCPC Representative : Neil de Kock
WCPC Alternate Representative TBA
Thank you for your support