13th February 2017
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOTICE
The Annual General Meeting of the Cape Town Kennel Club will take place on Saturday 18th March 2017 at 11h30 at 16 Horsham Bend, Sandown, TABLE VIEW.
- Attendance register and apologies.
- To read the notice convening the Annual General meeting.
- To read and confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 9th April 2016.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- To receive the Chairman’s report for the past year.
- To receive the Treasurer’s report, audited balance sheet and income and expenditure account for the year ended 31st December 2016.
- Matters submitted by the Committee.
- Matters submitted by Members. (Please note that in accordance with the Club’s constitution article 20A(ii), such matters must be in the hands of the Honorary Secretary not later than fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the meeting).
- Election of office bearers as proposed by the Committee.
- Election of additional Honorary Life Members.
- Election of Auditor.
- Election of Committee. In terms of the Club’s constitution the Committee shall comprise a minimum of six members and a maximum of twelve members. The term of office is one year.
Please note: No matter which does not appear on the Agenda may be discussed as part of the business of the meeting.