CAPE BULLDOG CLUB
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Cape Bulldog Club to be held on Wednesday, 24th July 2019 at 19:00 at 26 Chavonne Street, Welgemoed, for the purpose of dealing with the items specified in the under-mentioned agenda.
1. To read the Notice convening the Annual General Meeting.
2. To table apologies and announcements.
3. To Read and Confirm the Minutes of the Previous Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday, 8th August 2018.
4. Matters arising from the foregoing minutes.
5. To receive the Chairman’s Report for the Year.
6. To receive the Treasurer’s Report for the Year, & Balance Sheet & Income and Expenditure Account for the year ending 31 December 2018.
7. Matters Arising from these 2 reports.
8. Matters submitted by the committee.
9. Matters submitted by members (Please note that in terms of the Club Constitution such matters must be submitted to the Hon.Secretary not later than 14 days prior to the date of the meeting.)
10. Election of Office Bearers as proposed by the committee.
11. Election of any Honorary Life Members
12. Appointment of an Independent Financial Practitioner.
13. Election of the Committee Members.
14. Close of Meeting
Only paid up members have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting. Only matters appearing on the Agenda may be discussed at part of the business of the Annual General Meeting.